Miles Teller is on record for his vaccination status after speculation he recently filmed Taylor Swift music video released. “Hey guys, I don’t usually feel the need to deal with the rumors here, but I’ve been vaccinated and I’ve been there for a while. The only thing I resist is anger,” the actress tweeted late Monday night.
Rumors of Teller’s vaccination status have continued since September, when his alleged diagnosis of COVID-19 was said to halt production. Offer, future limited series of making Godfather, To replace Teller Armie Hammer. “Miles Teller hasn’t been vaccinated. He wouldn’t even get to the test,” an industry source said Daily mail at the moment. “Now he’s brought the virus into the series, and the whole set had to shut down.” A Teller spokesman told the newspaper, “Your facts are false.”
During the next few weeks Hollywood Reporter noted that the large production had been suspended due to an actor whose test was positive but refused to give a name. “That positive person was publicly identified as a serial star who was said to be unvaccinated,” the article said. “Sources say THR that the suspension resulted in a $ 6 million loss to the restricted series Godfather.(A Paramount + representative claimed the figure was less than $ 6 million, and Teller was seen in filming in September.)
It is unclear when Teller photographed Blake Lively-Directed a music video for Swift’s song “I Bet You Think About Me,” in which he plays the singer’s haunting ex. But vaccinations (or lack thereof) for high-profile individuals are still in the headlines. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who is engaged to a friend and former partner of Teller Shailene Woodley, recently acquired COVID-19 and paid thousands of dollars in fines to its team for violating the COVID-19 protocol after telling the press that it was “immunized.” Teller, his wife, Keleigh, Rodgers and Woodley vacationed together during the summer.
More awesome stories Vanity Fair
– Princess Diana was playing Kristen Stewart’s fairy tale
– Remembering Halyna Hutchins, Rust The photographer died in a tragic shooting
– How Edie Falco protected Hillary Clinton Office
– Five craziest moments in Gwyneth Paltrow’s new program
– Review: Chloé Zhao’s has no life Forever
– It’s over Army of Thieves (and its origin) explained
– First look at Harry Connick Jr. Annie Live!
– From the archive: Digging the private saga of Clinton’s very public marriage
– Do you want to be obsessed with the best of TV? Sign up here to receive text messages from Still watching hosts or text message (213) 652-6731.
– Subscribe to the “HWD Daily” newsletter for industry and award coverage, as well as a weekly Awards Insider special issue.