Prince Charles breaks silence over queen health after not seeing Kenotaf on Memorial Day

The Prince of Wales has spoken publicly about the Queen’s health on the Jordan tour, saying “she’s okay”.

When a Sky News reporter asked the prince, who was celebrating his 73rd birthday on Sunday, how his mother can and sends her best wishes after the Queen’s recent illness, Charles replied, “She’s fine, thank you very much.

“When you reach the age of 95, it’s not as easy as it used to be. It’s bad enough at the age of 73.”

READ MOREJesy Nelson makes a harsh health announcement when canceling performances

It comes after the Queen has been photographed and photographed for the first time since she dropped out of Cenotaph Remembrance Sunday today.

In the footage released to the public, General Sir Nick, who is relinquishing his role, is seen stepping into the room when he is first greeted by the Queen’s curious elderly dorgi Candy.

He peeks down to look at Candy, who jumps back nervously as General Sir Nick begins to walk forward to meet the ruler.

General Sir Nick continued the discussion about his time as army chief and told the ruler that he had been in office for eight years.

The queen said it was “quite sad” that she left and replied, “It’s been a long time.”

General Sir Nick spoke to the late Uncle of the Duke of Edinburgh, saying: “It’s been a long time. In fact, the only person who has done longer is Lord Mountbatten … so I’m pretty surprised by all of this.”

The queen laughed and replied, “Oh, right?”

He added, “I think if you get to that job, it’s easier to continue, isn’t it?”

General Sir Nick replied, “I think it’s right. Although I have to say I will have a time when it’s ready to continue.”

Stay up to date with the latest news from Birmingham or the West Midlands Street or neighborhood with Birmingham News email updates.

.

Leave a Comment