The queen of hearts is on again Disguised singer!
The disguised singer took to the stage in the Group B semifinals at the FOX show on Wednesday (November 17).
queen of hearts belongs to group B, together Mallard, Banana Split, and maggot.
While on stage queen of hearts sang “She’s Got You.” Patsy Cline.
If you missed it, two stars were revealed in last week’s Group A semi-finals!
Click inside to check out all the Queen’s Hearts hints and guesses…
TIPS FOR THE FIRST PRESENTATION:
– There is a strong southern accent in his character
– Ozin wizard-themed tip pack
– Says he “left home” when he was “quite young” and that it was “sometimes really scary”
– Framed photo Hillary Swank followed by “BFF”.
– Says: “I just feel like the world is just so noisy, so I’m here to be a big explosive, exploding heart megaphone.”
PANEL ASSESSMENTS: Britney Spears, Fergie, Renee Zellweger
SECOND PERFORMANCE INSTRUCTIONS:
– References to “back on horseback” after separation
– Go to the “Plenty of Masks” dating app and swipe through potential suitors, which includes Dwayne Johnson
– We’ll see a pen
– He said he wouldn’t date his ex again
– Leisure time is spent reading, motorcycling and hiking
PANEL ASSESSMENTS: Ireland Baldwin, Ashley Judd, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus
THIRD PERFORMANCE INSTRUCTIONS:
– The press was not “real friendly” to him
– Cowboy hat in the picture
– A note showing “With love.”
– One word hint is “Home”
PANEL ASSESSMENTS: Kacey Musgraves, Jessica Simpson, Pearl
FOURTH PERFORMANCE INSTRUCTIONS:
– Refers to going through a devastating difference before finding a “better” man
– Most proud of its Blockbuster Entertainer Award
– The award made him feel like a real “leader”
PANEL ASSESSMENTS: Kristin Chenoweth, Kelly Clarkson, Is
OUR CALCULATIONS: Pearl